Sunday, September 7, 2014

MLB pick plus information

The pick can be found here.

As far as the information goes, you will notice on the left side i added links to my performance on Betrush.com. Given the fact that this is not a classical tips-providing blog, keeping track of my tips profitability takes more time than i am actually willing to invest in it. Therefore i decided to post whatever value tips i find on Betrush, which will automatically take care of the calculation part.

I only linked to categories where i have more than 10-15 tips, but i will add more as the sample size gets bigger in other categories. As a rule of thumb, I usually know what I'm doing when it comes to Marlins baseball tips (+1.23 LSP on 7 tips posted there), Czech ice-hockey teams (+3.39 on 29 picks, both czech national leagues and international competitions) and Czech football (no tips posted on Betrush so far, but i follow it closely), so you might as well give it a go.

No comments:

Post a Comment