Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Post EURO, post holiday thoughts

Its been a good period. The EURO was a lot of fun, especially since i was in Italy during their bid to win it all. They didn't win it, but they've won me over. I've never really liked them in the past (duh, obvious, who didn't) but what Prandeli has done seems to have worked. I hate Baloteli, i dislike Casano, but the rest is a bunch of hard working guys who can beat most teams.
Betting sucks lately (not that there's a chance to create a huge sample size these days). I failed to make my goal for the last month and that stings, but there's always another month.
Enjoy the lazy period and get ready for the football season. I hope I'll find the time to bet a bit this month, but i wouldn't rely on that too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment