Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Reflections on August

August sucked!! Bigtime!! It wiped out all the profits and left me questioning myself even though i know in most of the picks i didn't do as terrible as the results might seem. Since one time radical exceptions from the predicted path are not uncommon i am going to write this month off to variance and promise i will do better preparation of the picks. It seems that some picks, when i look back retrospectively were a bit forced and those things don't come out well when you push it.
I will also try my best to find experts from different leagues and regions and occasionally add some of their tips on the blog, of course if they grant me permission to do that. This process of selecting them might be a bit longish so please have patience with that. Some of their tips might occur during September, but that is not 100% sure.
Good luck to all and lets kick some ass in September!

No comments:

Post a Comment